Adam's Cloud: Return to the homepage
  • blog
  • shop
  • adam's stories
  • toys and games
  • about adam
  • media
decorative star
Adam's new book image

Benji's Blog!

Welcome to our blog! This is where we like to keep everyone up to date with the latest news, tips on how to have lots of fun with the kids, and share little tricks for creating more time to spend together. Come in and enjoy, we'd love to hear any of your comments as well so don't be shy!!

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Whoa! We Won Another Book of the Year Award.

Holy Zingbats. We won another Book of the Year Award for "When You Were Born". That makes it 5 nominations and 2 Wins so far, I still cant really believe it.


A very special night indeed and a big pat on the back for keeping my dinner where it was supposed to be as the nerves were so bad I felt sick and really was an emotional wreck 



Don't let the smiles fool you, we were as nervous as hell. With loads of celebs and photographers flashing electric atmosphere into the room or some reason they took one us Jackie and I





Just love the award. I had my eye on it for some time and still can't get used to having one of my very own


With 5 nominations and 3 wins plus winner of  book of the decade I think I can consider the awesome Derek Landy of Skullduggery fame  my Buddy...





 RTE Jr. TV Presenter Emma O'Driscoll Presented the award on the night 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter Visit YouTube Channel Visit Google+ Page Visit LinkedIn Page